BEST CAMERAS FOR YOUTUBERS IN 2020
By Emend Studios in
Posted On : 22-12-2019
YouTube - an extended platform for any kind of artist/performer to be popular. No doubt that in 2020, this platform will be a superior choice for beginners. As a beginner in youtube, you must take care of the fact that your video quality should be up to the mark. Believe me, and no one is going to spare their time to watch a blurry or shaky video. So, start your YouTube journey with the best camera. But wait... there is numerous option, and you will be confused. So here are some suggestions for you -
Which are the top picks in Camera for a beginner YouTuber:
The impressive Canon T7i is a mid-range DSLR with a lot of improvements by Canon.
• It gas lightweight, so you can hook it up to a flexible tripod. You can also carry it out if you are making a blog or shooting some stuff outside.
• It has autofocus, which will make your video eye-soothing.
• It has an excellent audio setup.
If you're looking for a proper camera for YouTube in the under $1,000, we will recommend Canon EOS 70D.
• The 70D keeps the image focused during the video.
• Its facial autofocus is fantastic with amazing STM and image stabilization.
• It has a flip-out LCD, which will help you to see yourself while recording a video. It gives you a feeling that you are shooting something in front of the mirror.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G7 is a mirrorless camera. There are some unique facts about this camera.
• You can shoot this mirrorless lightweight camera in 4k or 1080p 60FPS. This advantage is not available with the Canon cameras at the same price range.
• This camera has both autofocus and focuses on peaking options. This leads your work much easier whenever you are shooting a vlog.
• A luminosity histogram lets you get the best lighting for each particular situation.
If you are willing to shoot some action shots in your YouTube video, then here is your pick.
• It will help you to take high-quality action shots.
• It is lightweight and portable, waterproof, and also has fantastic stabilization.
• It shoots up to 240 FPS (frames per second) in 1080p and up to 60FPS in 4k. And it does all of these while being waterproof at up to 33'.
This is one of the best compact and point-shoot digital camera.
• It has a 1.0-type sensor which is about 4x more significant than most compact cameras, the Exmore CMOS sensor captures more light and reproduces stunning details with greater accuracy.
• It is a pocket-size pro camera.
After these recommendations, if you are willing to get a camera by your own choice and flexibility, then do remember these points.
The camera should have autofocus. Otherwise, it will distract the viewers if you are adjusting the focus rapidly.
Flip out Screen
As a YouTuber, you'll find that a lot of the time, you're holding the camera away from yourself. You cannot afford a full-time person to hold the camera for you as a beginner. So, let the flip-out screen be your all-time partner.
There is nothing to deny that as a beginner, you cannot afford a considerable amount to invest. So, move slowly but steadily. You should take care of your budget beforehand.
DSLR or iPhone? Which one is the best for beginner YouTuber for making videos in 2020
A frequently asked question by all the beginners out there. For a beginner, it is always important to be strong enough by the content no matter which camera do you use. If you have an iPhone in your pocket, you can start your YouTube channel with that. Also, iPhone cameras are one of the best cameras in phone cameras.
But, if you want to buy totally new equipment along with a camera tripod, camera lenses for your video, then definitely go for a camera. There are 100 options for you. Nowadays, the cameras are portable and lightweight, so you can carry it wherever you want.