Photoshop is software with amazing image editing tools. And proves to be exceptionally incredible for photographers and designers. But, the pricing of those remarkable features could be like a “daylight robbery” for someone who has recently begun his/her career in photography and design.
But, not to worry our freebies. We are here with the best possible solutions. So, whether Photoshop sounds quite expensive to you or you just wanna try the software, in this blog, we have mentioned all the possible ways to access photoshop for free. Read the block to know more. The software is
Knocking the trial version!
The easiest and simplest way to get free access to Adobe Photoshop is to go for its trial version. Just go to the official site of Adobe and you can find the link to the free trial version of Photoshop.
Note: The trial version is only for 7 days.
How to access the free trial version of Adobe Photoshop?
- Open the official website of Adobe Photoshop on your laptops.
- You will find a link to ‘start free trial’ near the logo of Photoshop.
- After clicking on ‘start free trial’ a new webpage will open, where you can see many plan options.
- Why only Photoshop? Give a free trial to other amazing Adobe software too. You may go with the option which suits you best. Otherwise, you may select the option which offers only a free trial to Photoshop.
- After you are done with the selection of the plan that suits you best, click again on Start Free Trial.
- The website will ask you for an email address, mention it. Then select continue.
- Then a new web interface will launch. It will ask you for only your payment information, you don’t have to pay even a single penny until the trial session ends. Just provide them with the information. Adobe also gives you the authority to cancel your subscriptions anytime.
- Moreover, adobe also provides its users with a facility to get a full refund of their purchased plans within 14 days of purchase.
- Now, you will be taken to the page from which you can avail your Adobe account and download the free version of Photoshop.
- Click on the Get started button and you are done.
How to access the free trial version of Adobe Photoshop CS2?
One can also get access to a free trial version of Adobe Photoshop CS2, through the Adobe official website. Further, follow the same methodology as mentioned above. Otherwise, the website is self-explanatory.
In the trial version of Adobe Photoshop CS2, you can get away with exploring all the features of this software. The software was launched approximately 11 years ago. The reason being the software does not favor many new formats.
How to access the free trial version of Adobe Photoshop Elements?
Do you need only the fundamental features of Photoshop? Then the photoshop element is the software for you. The most exciting thing about the software is, its free trial version is available for 30 days. The software is also compatible with mobile phones. There is also much other software offering the same feature as Photoshop elements. But the main difference is that the processing of Photoshop elements is more remarkable than others.
Features of Adobe Photoshop elements
- Adjust the rough camera angles of your image.
- Give your images the top-level retouch with its editing tools.
- What do you wanna create? Memes, captions, stickers, or anything. The software allows.
- Make wonderful collages.
And we are done!
So, we are done with all the ways to get free access to Photoshop. Yes, you can’t get free access to Photoshop for full time, but you can get access to full features of Photoshop for 7 days. Moreover, many other apps are launching day by day. And Offering many incredible features for free. So, you can also go for those apps. Thanks for reading.
- How to make Multiple Clipping Path in Photoshop?
- How to Make a GIF in Photoshop CC
- How To Deselect In Photoshop: In Simple Steps