Top 10 Best Photo Editing Apps For Iphone And Android 2020
By Emend Studios in
Posted On : 09-01-2020
Let's be very honest. In this era of technological beautification, we all want to get a perfect picture. It can be a landscape, it can be a portrait, it can be a quick shot or anything under the sun. And as we are talking about technology, we just cannot deny that a amazing picture can be taken with a phone camera too. All you need to know if the basics of photography and a best photo editing app.
All the smart phone users out there, are you getting confused between hundreds of app and looking for the best photo editing apps for your phone? Here is the ultimate solution. Have a look to these awesome photo editing apps.
Keep In Mind
- Check the ratings and reviews before downloading any app. If you have any query, contact with the developer team.
- In the time of editing, don't over-edit. Maintain the balance.
- You can follow some photo editing tutorials in YouTube or you can read blogs on it.
- If you are thinking to be a professional photo editor, then remember some basic techniques. Never think that too much use of filters or tools make a photo beautiful only. Only do the needful. First, observe the photo carefully and criticize it. Find the tiny flaws and make them corrected.
Now, let's check out this following apps which will be leading in 2020
1. Snapseed : This app is a perfect choice for both android and iPhone users. Downloaded by more than 1000 people, rated 4.6 out of 5 and more than 1 million reviews makes it one of the best photo editing apps. It comes up with various new and unique filters (e.g. Vignette, add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful wide-aperture would do). Let's look into it.
- It develop RAW Photos, exports as JPG.
- It properly tune all the images by adjusting exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control.
- It comes with the renowned Control Point technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm magically does the rest.
- It also has fine crop and rotate controls.
- It can adjust the brightness and warmth with retouching tools. If you want to resize a picture, you can do it with help of this app.
- It removes the uninvited neighbour from a group picture.
2. Adobe Lightroom : With 4.3 rating out of 5, this can also be in your bucket.
- It has advanced adobe cloud storage for you to be worry free.
- Unlock your phone camera's potential with some unique controls. Choose from exposure, timer, instant presets and more as per your desire. You will get detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR.
- It comes with photo editing guide for beginners . With interactive tutorials learn how to use the photo editor to it's full potential by completing step-by-step lessons. It will be fun.
- The usp of this app lies in it's healing tools. You can remove any object, big or small from your image with a single click.
- Try out all the new elements of Photoshop 2020. It will be amazing.
3. PicsArt : A popular photo editing app since some past years. Get some creative approach in your image with this app which is downloaded more than 500 milion times.
- It has PicsArt Gold version which come with thousands of premium stickers, fonts, frames, collages, and marks.
- You will be offered thousands of amazing tools for cropping, stretching, and cloning. A full library of artistic photo filters (including HDR), frames, backgrounds, and borders. Use brush mode for fine-tuning and make double exposures using layers with adjustable transparency.
- It's usp is the first ever introduction to Photo mixing in phone. Start with any photo with the #freetoedit hashtag and add a personal touch by editing it in your way.
4. AfterLight 2 : Then comes this app in the scenario.
- It has 15 adjustment tools.
- It has 59 amazing filters to retouch your photo and make it perfect.
- It has 66 natural textures to edit your picture to a proper extent.
- If you want to move beyond basic image editing, Afterlight 2 is an excellent place to start. It has some basic tools as well as some advanced tools for tuning.
5. TouchRetouch : You have to buy this app from store, but this will worth. First, watch the in-app video tutorials for guidelines on how to use the app.
- Mark only a section of a line to remove it whole; no need to be precise — the app will find the line.
- Remove dust spots, wires, people, and other objects. Remove blemishes and smooth out.
- You can make duplicate object with clone option.
6. Pixlr : Decorate your photo with free filters and amazing tools which are really easy to used.
- Make photo collages easily with a various preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background.
- Experience effortless editing with fast processing filters and get a proper presentation.
- Enjoy the unique features like colour splash or focal blur. It will give the picture another expression.
7. VSCO : You can also try out this app. You can download it for free. Access VSCO’s complete preset library, including 200+ presets.
- It recreate vintage film looks by Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, and others with Film X
- Use advanced editing tools like HSL, Borders, and Video Editing
- Explore inspiring tips, tricks, and tutorials tailored for members in Discover.
8. Prisma : This app set a new trend in the photo editing world. This app is loved by millions of people who want to have some extraordinary effective photos.
- It uses artificial nutral networks by which the picture seems to be drawn by eminent artists.
- It let you know the preview of the picture for rapid filters which helps you to choose the best one.
- Explore more than 300 art styles in Prisma’s art filter library. Prisma has the largest collection of different artistic styles to choose from.
9. Foodie : All the food freaks in the house, there is an amazing app to showcase the images of foods too! This app is downloaded by more than 10 Million times.
- The amazing feature let you capture a fine picture of any kind of food. This is helpful for food bloggers.
- All the tools are set keeping in mind the food. There are segments like picnic, BBQ, romantic or crispy which makes you feel the vibe.
- Easily share to Instagram, LINE, Facebook, KakaoTalk, WeChat, VSCO, Weibo, and more.
10. Photo Collage : Last not in the least in this list! Photo collage in a popular photo editing app in Android phones.
- Photo collage maker has thousands of layouts which helps you to pick the perfectone for the pictures.
- You will be offered a wide range of styles and interesting backgrounds. Also, it is mentionworthy that you can add text and customize the fonts, colors, and sizes.
- No need to switch to edit the apps. This app provides basic photo editing tools, so you don’t need to switch between apps to create the perfect collage.
So, these 10 apps will make the photos better in 2020. Use them and have fun!