Top Amazing Photo Editing Apps For Iphone Users
By Emend Studios in
Posted On : 04-01-2020
Let's be very honest. In this era of technological beautification, we all want to get a perfect picture. It can be a landscape, and it can be a portrait, it can be a quick shot or anything under the sun. And as we are talking about technology, we cannot deny that a fantastic picture can be taken with a phone camera too — all you need to know if the basics of photography and the best photo editing app.
All the iPhone users out there, are you getting confused between hundreds of app and looking for the best photo editing apps for iPhone? Here is the ultimate solution. Have a look at the awesome photo editing apps.
Keep In Mind
Check the ratings and reviews before downloading any app. If you have any queries, contact them.
In the time of editing, don't over-edit. Maintain the balance.
You can follow some photo editing tutorials on YouTube, or you can read blogs on it.
If you are thinking of being a professional photo editor, then remember some basic techniques. Never believe that too much use of filters or tools makes a photo beautiful only. Only do the needful. First, observe the photo and criticize it. Find the tiny flaws and correct them.
Now, let's check out these following apps
1. Snapseed: Downloaded by more than 10m peoples, rated 4.6 out of 5, and more than 1 million reviews make it one of the best editing apps on the iPhone. It comes up with various new and unique filters (e.g., Vignette, add a soft darkness around the corners as a beautiful wide-aperture would do). Let's look into it.
- It develops RAW Photos, exports as JPG.
- It properly tunes all the images by adjusting exposure and color automatically or manually with excellent, precise control.
- It comes with the renowned Control Point technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm magically does the rest.
- It also has a beautiful crop and rotates controls.
- It can adjust the brightness and warmth with retouching tools. If you want to resize a picture, you can do it with the help of this app.
- It removes the uninvited neighbor from a group picture.
2. VSCO: You can also try out this app. You can download it for free. Access VSCO’s complete preset library, including 200+, presets.
- It recreates vintage film looks by Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, and others with Film X
- Use advanced editing tools like HSL, Borders, and Video Editing
- Explore inspiring tips, tricks, and tutorials tailored for members in Discover.
3. Adobe Lightroom CC: With 4.3 rating out of 5, this can also be an amazing app for iPhone.
- It has advanced adobe cloud storage for you to be worry-free.
- Unlock your phone camera's potential with unique controls. Choose from exposure, timer, instant presets, and more. Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR.
- It is amazing for beginners. With interactive tutorials, learn how to use the photo editor to its full potential by completing step-by-step lessons.
- The specialty of this app is you will have selective adjustments and can remove just about anything from your photo, no matter how big or small, with the Healing Brush.
- It precisely edits any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with exact detail.
- Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright, guided upright, and Geometry slider tools.
4. AfterLight 2: Then comes this app in the scenario.
- It has 15 adjustment tools.
- It has 59 amazing filters to retouch your photo and make it perfect.
- It has 66 natural textures to edit your picture to a proper extent.
- If you want to move beyond basic image editing, Afterlight 2 is an excellent place to start. It has some basic tools, as well as some advanced tools for tuning.
5. TouchRetouch: You have to buy this app from the store, but this will worth it. First, watch the in-app video tutorials for guidelines on how to use the app.
- Mark only a section of a line to remove it whole; no need to be precise — the app will find the line.
- Remove dust spots, wires, people, and other objects. Remove blemishes and smooth out.
- You can make a duplicate object with the clone option.
6. Lens Distortion: This is also a good editing app for the iPhone
- It can add elegant glass effects and natural sunlight, rain, snow, or fog.
- Frame your subject or blur the edges with elegant glass textures. Layer several different overlays on a single image. Adjust the opacity, brightness, and color of each overlay.
Those are the six most used and popular photo editing app for iPhone users.