Top Best Photo Watermarking Software in 2020
By Emend Studios in
Posted On : 10-01-2020
Hey hard workers, can you let your work be published without any information or permission? Or, without any sort of appreciation? I guess, NO! No one wants their works to be stolen — the same for all the photographers out there. After clicking random shots, one finds the best one. After waiting day after day patiently, one can click a once in a lifetime photo. And, these efforts should not go into vain.
And the solution is Watermarking photographs. If you are looking for the best photo watermarking software, follow this.
1. iWatermark Pro: This is the world's number 1 digital watermarking application. This can be used for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
Compatibility: macOS, Windows, iOS, Android
- Insert a visible or invisible watermark in your image in different styles. The watermark can be a signature, Arc text, Metadata, or a StegoMark.
- Compatible with a broad range of digital cameras. This application supports JPEG, PNG, TIFF, or RAW file formats. You do not worry about importing or export the pictures.
- This app is simultaneously used with various leading photo editing apps like Lightroom, ACDSee, or Photoshop. At the same time, this can be used as a standalone application.
- iWatermark also offers a batch processing feature. This helps you out to simultaneously add watermark to multiple images.
2. uMark: Protect your valuable photos with this affordable watermarking application. There are some exclusive features available.
Price: Free version available, $29 for a full text of the software
Compatibility: Windows, macOS, iOS
- You can use text or images as your watermark as per your wish.
- This application lets you watermark multiple photos at a time with powerful batch processing.
- The unique offer is that the app can watermark photos with QR codes too, which makes your photo safer.
3. Arclab Watermark Studio: One of the best watermarking software for photographs. The new tools must be used.
Price: Free version available, pricing plans start from $29 for a single computer license
- You can choose font, text size, the opacity of each and every watermark.
- You can use logos as a Watermark too. Nowadays, people prefer logos more, as it seems to be professional.
- This application lets you resize the image with expert tools, which makes Arclab’s Watermark Studio more wanted.
4. TSR Watermark Image: This software is mainly designed for professionals.
Price: Free trial available, subscription plans start at $29.95
Compatibility: Windows, macOS
- Want a 3D watermark in your photo? TSR Watermark Image will help you out. It has basic text and image watermark options too.
- If you buy this application, more than 200 rich fonts or advance features will be offered to you.
- The metadata option is available in this application, which lets you watermark the pictures taken with leading digital cameras.
5. Mass Watermark: For an excessive amount of photos to be watermarked, Mass Watermark software will be an excellent option.
Price: Free trial available, $30 for a lifetime license
Compatibility: macOS, Windows
- You can avail Image Optimization tools in Mac and PC. This feature will raise the picture quality before applying the watermark.
- You can customize your watermark whenever you want with various tools.
- Also, you can upload your photos to Flickr or your Picasa Web Album directly from Mass Watermark.
6. Watermark Software: Again, presenting software with large work capabilities. This is easy to use.
Price: Free trial available, $24.90 for a lifetime license
- You can apply watermarks up to 300 images at a time. It is just a three-step task.
- You can enable a watermark to the metadata of any photo.
- To avail all the features, you must purchase this application. It is a worthy application.
7. Alamoon Watermark: Alamoon software is a little outdated. But, in spite of this, it offers simple yet fine watermarks.
- You can simply add a watermark to the photo without overthinking.
- There is a broad range of photo file formats that make the app convenient and useful.
- But, it cannot offer the advanced technique of watermarking a photo.
8. Star Watermark: This is software with a bunch of distinctive features.
Price: Free version available, pricing plans start at $17 for a lifetime license
Compatibility: macOS, Windows
- This watermark lets the user create a unique multi-layered watermark.
- This deals with a very straightforward process of watermarking.
9. Visual Watermark: This Watermarking application is a great app to use. It has some extraordinary features.
Price: Free trial available, pricing plans start at $19.95 for a lifetime license
Compatibility: macOS, Windows, Android
- • This app can deal with a hundred images at a time.
- • You can import self-made fonts, which indeed is exciting!
- • You can avail of the automatic settings in the watermark or can tune them manually.
- • Most importantly, this app provides severe protection, which penetrates removing the watermark by processing it buy any other app.
10. Water Marquee: This software lets you make your watermark and insert them in some simple steps.
- You can create your watermark, or you can go for full customized templates.
- You can also insert texts in different font and size as a watermark.
Why will we use a watermark?
As discussed earlier, nobody wants to let all their hard work gone into vain.
- A watermark keeps your photo safe. Otherwise, whenever you upload it in any kind of social media, one can use it anywhere without your permission.
- For a professional photographer, this is a very simple yet appropriate way to showcase their name or the company logo.
- People get to know about the photographer by the watermark, and you'll get familiar.
With all this suggested software, you can protect your image. Remember, you apply a catch and un-removable watermark. You can follow YouTube videos to know how to apply a watermark.